Tuesday, January 10, 2012

The Posts I Keep Meaning to Write

Lately, I keep thinking of interesting topics to post about, but when the time comes, I don't.

So I decided to instead share a list of everything I've been thinking of posting.

1 - New Years Resolutions and Health - How Do We Maintain a Healthy Attitude in the Face of Pressure to Drop Weight for the New Year?

2 - Wearing Men's Shoes - My recent discovery that for more than two years I wore sneakers that were men's 9 1/2 instead of women's 9 1/2. How did I not notice the different size, and what are the implications of switching to clothing designed for another gender?

3 - Primary Surprises - On the one hand, Romney's recent success is a promising sign of religious tolerance, given the US's history of oppression against the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. On the other hand, it's triumph of riches. Plus, as little as I supported Bachman and Cain, it's disheartening to see yet another rich white boys' club election.

4 - A fun post full of interesting links that don't make me feel upset with the state of the world.

1 comment:

  1. Also, after a fruitless search for a belt to wear with dress slacks, I bought an extra small belt in the men's section. It's wonderful, and I'm pretty sure it would have cost twice as much in the women's section.

    ReplyDelete