Some questions to keep in mind:
- What does masculinity mean to you? Do you think of it positively? Negatively? Neutrally?
- If you identify as a man, how do you feel about being a man?
- If you don't identify as a man or a woman, or if you identify as one gender but feel like you have traits traditionally associated with another gender identity, how has that perspective impacted you?
- If you identify as a man, what would you like women to know about men?
- How does the media portray masculinity, and how are those portrayals positive and/or negative?
- How does sexuality play into your understanding of masculinity?
- How does sexual orientation play into that understanding?
- What do you love or hate about being a man?
- What could everyone do to help men live happier, more fulfilling lives?